Company: OSI Business Services
OSI Business Services provides full charge bookkeeping, which means that
the data is analyzed as it is processed. OSI provides a team which
consists of a bookkeeper as well as a Certified Public Accountan /
Controller. OSI uses all United States based employees.
OSI Business Services, LLC is currently seeking experienced bookkeepers
who are interested in working from home on a full time basis.
Qualified individuals will be able to successfully complete a four hour
QuickBooks test and demonstrate that they are extremely detail oriented
and able to work with minimal supervision. Strong written and verbal
communication skills are vital to ensure professional communication with
Position responsibilities include A/P, A/R, payroll and month-end
closing services, as well as other accounting related functions as
requested by client. The right individual for this position will be able
to successfully prioritize and manage client needs, while maintaining a
high level of accounting services and professionalism.
Full Charge Bookkeeper
- Four or more years full charge bookkeeping experience.
- Experience providing A/R, A/P and payroll functions.
- Heavy client contact and follow-up required.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks software.
- Home office environment including separate work area, PC (no laptops)
with Windows XP or higher.
- Broadband internet access (DSL or Cable ONLY. Satellite not
- Need to have a land line to talk with clients and for company
- Verification of Child Care Arrangements, if applicable.
- Paperless environment – A high level of computer knowledge a must.
- Based on a series of questions asked when hired, OSI's bookkeepers
save over $15,500 annually working from home.
- Hours of operation are Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM in your time
zone. We allow one half hour for lunch along with two 15 minute breaks.
- Paid company holidays after 30-days training.
- Paid Time Off (Vacation/Sick/Personal) is accrued per hour and is
eligible for use after six months.
- Each bookkeeper is assigned to 4-8 client accounts.
- All bookkeepers are W2 employees of the company and not
- Medical Benefits are not yet available.
- 401K available after 1 year with match.
Due to the high level of responsibility assigned to our bookkeepers, we
require all candidates to go through a rigorous hiring process.
- We test and hire bookkeepers every month.
- You will need to pass a 4-hour QuickBooks test. (Applicants can only
test once every 3 years.)
- You will need to take a bookkeeping knowledge test.
- You will need to take a personality test.
- Upon successful completion of the tests, an interview will be set up
with the Director of Client Services.
- Upon successful completion of the interview you will be set up with an
interview the company’s partners
- A third interview will be with OSI's senior bookkeepers.
- A background check is required.
- Reference check is required.
OSI's motto is "Do you want it done, or do you want it done right?" OSI
does it right. Come join our growing team of professional individuals
who are working from home while earning a strong income and gaining
valuable experience. Don’t miss this outstanding opportunity to
We offer a competitive salary, a family friendly environment, and an
outstanding opportunity to telecommute.
For faster processing, please apply online and directly to the employer.
Specific instructions on how to apply are available. (recommended)
Show All Accounting Jobs